- Is knowledgeable, not just familiar with a few technical terms, but really knows their stuff!
- Has access to industry wide databases and is able to search for policies with the most appropriate pricing and features for any given financial need.
- Is independent in action as well as name. Many so called independent agents are simply private contractors with a marketing organization, called an FMO, that primarily push only one or two carriers.
- Uses quantitative tools to analyze the cash and/or cost efficiency of various retirement funding choices
- Can communicate their recommendations clearly and concisely, so the consumer knows why they are taking a certain path and selecting specific a product.
- Is willing to do what is best for the consumer regardless of the commission earned.
Annuity Coaches is not a sales organization. We are a consumer information service that helps you help yourself. Consumers make critical retirement planning mistakes because they don’t see all their choices and they don’t have the tools to quantify their decision making process. We can help with both.
Contact us today to find a licensed annuity professional in your area!
Contact us NOW!